Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Sandy Gettes and I am passionate about all things marketing. I love to express my creativity and have a genuine interest in people. My enthusiasm for traveling has brought me to see different sides of the world, from China to Spain, all across the U.S. and a near-future trip to Africa. I always have a positive attitude and love making connections. I'm charismatic and resourceful, diligent and hard working. I've spent the last 10 years working in the hospitality industry, developing professional level communication as well as meeting thousands of people from all over the world. I've had the opportunity to fine-tune my sales techniques by learning and practicing with industry leaders. I've been exposed to a multitude of marketing strategies and met an abundance of marketing experts. My experience in Las Vegas has lead me to interact with the best of the best. With hard work and dedication, I know I'll be able to develop the skills to be a marketing master.

No comments:

Post a Comment