Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Competitive Analysis

The Lexus RC F is a luxury car that also has 467 horsepower. In other words, this car can go. The Lexus brand is one that has been known to produce quality, lavish vehicles that have been proven to last. So what does Lexus have that other brands do not? For instance, upon going to a Lexus dealership, I was greeted like a queen. The salesman approached me with respect and intrigue. When I said I was in search of the RC F, he became even more interested. The dealership was opulent, they offered me beverages and wanted to sell me the car. On their website, lexusoflasvegas.com, you can easily schedule a maintenance appointment or chat with a customer service representative. In comparison, I have been to a BMW dealership and was brushed off for my appearance. The salespeople were busy, not friendly and the dealership seemed a little disorganized. Now this is just my personal opinion, but I believe that if someone was torn between the Lexus RC F and the BMW M4, the experience of going to the dealership alone would convince me to buy Lexus. How do they compare in terms of build? "For as different as the two look and sound, both cars are similar in size, sharing dimensions within tenths of an inch. So it’s surprising to learn that the Lexus weighs 441 pounds more than the BMW. Why? According to Jonny Lieberman, the F team aimed to increase the RC F’s rigidity but had to keep costs down. The resulting chassis is part GS (front), last-gen IS convertible (middle), and current IS (rear). The byproduct is weight. Lexus combats this with 42 hp more than the BMW, which brings the weight-to-power of both cars within 0.2 lb/hp. Alas, the M4 remains the faster car in our tests." http://www.motortrend.com/cars/lexus/rc-f/2015/2015-bmw-m4-vs-2015-lexus-rc-f-comparison/ 
  
The 2017 BMW M4 comes in at $67,195 - $75,695, while the 2017 RC F comes in at $65,140. http://www.caranddriver.com/lexus/rc-f All in all, after researching comparison after comparison from races, professional driver testimonies, and verified sites, the Lexus RC F comes out on top. "Faster closed-course lap time than the BMW M4 Coupé." AMCI TESTING CERTIFIED RESULTS FOR THE 2016 RC F http://www.lexus.com/models/RCF 
After reading a few reviews from Yelp.com, I chose this review as an example. "Definitely if you need your Lexus serviced I would choose this location.   Lexus of Henderson
1.  Complimentary Car Wash.  Anytime during their business hours ... You don't need to get your car serviced. (Definitely a pro at this location versus the Lexus of Las Vegas - Sahara, they ONLY wash your car when you get it serviced).
2. Amazing Service Reps .  I've gone to Phil Korinis for years and he's always taken care of me.  Let's be honest, when it comes to things my car needs for service I have no idea.  If a warning light comes on, I bring it to Lexus.  Phil is always nice enough to break it down and explain it to me.  I never feel rushed or obligated to do anything.  
Not only is Phil great, but during the time Phil was gone or unavailable I took my car under Dave Torrella.  Once again, another great guy who makes you feel comfortable and explains everything to you.   Now I have not one, but two guys I trust.  
I can't say thank you enough to these guys and Lexus !!
Suggestions :  Helpful if you make an appointment, makes it easier and sometimes you're out quicker; however I'm sure they take walk-ins.  If you're an early bird, come early and enjoy their complimentary bagels, donuts, fruit, coffee, and soda (who doesn't love free breakfast)?  Lastly, if your car needs service definitely ask for Phil or Dave !"
https://www.yelp.com/biz/lexus-of-henderson-henderson?hrid=U3y7ejYhcp-7krcxlycgSA


No comments:

Post a Comment